A town centre fight in the early hours of Sunday morning has left two men in hospital with head injuries.
Three men, one from Epsom, two from Mitcham, have been arrested in connection with the incident, which happened in Sutton High Street at 3.40am on Sunday.
Part of the High Street and Crown Road were sealed off by police until later on Sunday morning as officers investigated the scene.
The victims remain in hospital where they are observation with head injuries. Their conditions are not thought to be life-threatening. One of the men also suffered a broken arm.
Three 25-year-old men have been arrested on suspicion of causing GBH and bailed pending further enquiries
- Press watchdog rules against Sun newspaper following THAT story about Emily Brothers
- Teens dazzle millions but are unable to take top spot in Britain's Got Talent final
- Con-artist? 90-year-old couple driven to the bank by man to withdraw money for work never done
- "No money for a new 'super-hospital' in SW London" - Tory MP says review is a waste of NHS cash
- Campaigners sceptical on future of hospitals as major SW London NHS review prepares to publish next report