A town centre fight in the early hours of Sunday morning has left two men in hospital with head injuries.
Three men, one from Epsom, two from Mitcham, have been arrested in connection with the incident, which happened in Sutton High Street at 3.40am on Sunday.
Part of the High Street and Crown Road were sealed off by police until later on Sunday morning as officers investigated the scene.
The victims remain in hospital where they are observation with head injuries. Their conditions are not thought to be life-threatening. One of the men also suffered a broken arm.
Three 25-year-old men have been arrested on suspicion of causing GBH and bailed pending further enquiries
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- 'It's important to stand together': Ahmadiyya Muslims show support for victims of Westminster terror attack
- Watch: Driver caught on camera repeatedly ramming into car in Wallington
- Drug that reverses ageing may be available to buy in three years
- You're wheelie stupid: 'Idiot' kids getting high off fumes from burning bins