Can you help police trace these two wanted men? They are suspected of crimes and police believe they are in the area.
David Charles Layton is from Penge but is known to frequent Sutton and is suspected of shop-lifting from Morrison's in Sutton town centre on January 25.
He was arrested and charged with theft but failed to appear in court on February 20.
Grzegorz Fijas, 32, also failed to appear at court after he was arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving following an incident in Throwley Way in October last year.
Mr Fijas is from Mitcham but is believed to be a regular visitor to Sutton.
If you see either of these two men, call 999 immediately. If you have any other information, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Fire fighters come out in force for training exercise at Sutton Hospital
- Lawn and order: Picnickers fight back at moves to block use of public gardens
- Sutton man charged with House of Commons outburst after marbles were thrown toward MPs
- Primary school headteacher paid more than £200,000 a year
- Vicar charged with sex and child cruelty offences after investigation into 'spanking'