Tom Brake MP has swapped his usual yellow for a more striking shade of purple to raise awareness of epilepsy.
The Carshalton and Wallington MP marked Purple Day - an international day for raising awareness of the condition - by donning a purple tie when he took to the dispatch box in front of other MPs in the House of Commons on Wednesday, March 26.
Mr Brake said: "I am proud to raise awareness of such a life-altering condition.
"Stress, tiredness and missing meals are everyday issues for many of us but with no real consequences.
"For people subject to epilepsy, these could trigger severe seizures."
- Leading Sutton scientist says 'we are effed' now Britain voted Brexit
- Number of 'paupers' funerals' held by Sutton Council doubled last year
- Drivers taken to hospital following crash
- Monday’s weather: A cloudy morning will give way to an afternoon of sunshine across south west London and north Surrey
- What's On: 13 reasons to go out this week in south London