Tom Brake MP has swapped his usual yellow for a more striking shade of purple to raise awareness of epilepsy.
The Carshalton and Wallington MP marked Purple Day - an international day for raising awareness of the condition - by donning a purple tie when he took to the dispatch box in front of other MPs in the House of Commons on Wednesday, March 26.
Mr Brake said: "I am proud to raise awareness of such a life-altering condition.
"Stress, tiredness and missing meals are everyday issues for many of us but with no real consequences.
"For people subject to epilepsy, these could trigger severe seizures."
- Sutton in Bloom 2016: Best of borough's gardens announced
- Sutton Council appeals court ruling that it was responsible for Beddington Park bridge fall that left cyclist paralysed
- UPDATE: Man 'carrying gun' arrested by firearms police in Benhilton
- REVEALED: Arlo and Ellie are hot - but what are the other most popular baby names in 2016 so far?
- Liberal Democrats hold Carshalton Central in Sutton Council by-election