A runaway car rolled down a hill and blocked traffic after its owner forgot to put the handbrake on.
Officers moved the car to the side of the road and secured it with a tree. The car was not damaged but it is not known if its owner has realised what happened.
The incident caused short delays to traffic.
- UPDATE: Teenager fighting for his life after being 'stabbed by group of males' at Rose Hill roundabout in 'serious but stable condition'
- Car flips on roof after bouncing off two parked cars
- UPDATE: Mother and baby in pram hit by skidding motorcycle as they crossed the road
- Charity's research on prison officer cuts slammed as "deliberately misleading"
- Firefighters come out in force for training exercise at Sutton Hospital