A runaway car rolled down a hill and blocked traffic after its owner forgot to put the handbrake on.
Officers moved the car to the side of the road and secured it with a tree. The car was not damaged but it is not known if its owner has realised what happened.
The incident caused short delays to traffic.
- Children among dead as death toll rises after Manchester bombing
- Council flies flag at half-mast following deadly Manchester terror attack
- ‘Just pour bleach over it’: Mother receives shocking advice after complaining about foxes getting into her rubbish
- More armed officers to be deployed at London events, including FA Cup final and Twickenham rugby final
- A new cancer support centre is planned at the Royal Marsden Hospital