A runaway car rolled down a hill and blocked traffic after its owner forgot to put the handbrake on.
Officers moved the car to the side of the road and secured it with a tree. The car was not damaged but it is not known if its owner has realised what happened.
The incident caused short delays to traffic.
- Super-sized SLUGS coming to gardens thanks to mild winter weather
- Bank Holiday engineering work to be "least disruptive" of recent years as National Rail warn passengers to check before travel
- Bank Holiday Weekend weather: enjoy the sun while it lasts as Monday is set to be a washout
- Primary school children treat themselves to healthy hamper
- WARNING: New phone scam leaves victims stung with hefty bills