A runaway car rolled down a hill and blocked traffic after its owner forgot to put the handbrake on.
Officers moved the car to the side of the road and secured it with a tree. The car was not damaged but it is not known if its owner has realised what happened.
The incident caused short delays to traffic.
- Jailed: Burglars who stole expensive cars and motorbikes across south London and Surrey
- New update means Uber can now track you until five minutes AFTER your ride is finished
- Murdered Ellie Butler's social worker no longer being investigated by police over allegation children inappropriately filmed
- Self-harm figures drop in London in the middle of ‘epidemic’
- New mobile game Snatch lets players win real prizes by 'stealing' from others