A runaway car rolled down a hill and blocked traffic after its owner forgot to put the handbrake on.
Officers moved the car to the side of the road and secured it with a tree. The car was not damaged but it is not known if its owner has realised what happened.
The incident caused short delays to traffic.
- Extra-large coffin of helicopter crash victim inspires sister to shed eight stone
- I knew Ben Butler would kill daughter Ellie, says ex-girlfriend
- Sadiq Khan demands more devolution for London in Brexit aftermath
- WEATHER: South London and north Surrey set for another day of underwhelming weather
- Police hunting man wanted in connection to five burglaries