A wanted teenager was arrested as he tried to clamber from a window on the top deck of a bus.
The 14-year-old boy was wanted for breach of court bail and police had been trying to track him down for several days until he was spotted by a CCTV operator as he got onto a bus on Throwley Way just before 1pm today.
A nearby patrol car followed the bus to Sutton train station where the boy tried to climb out of a top deck window. Officers stopped him and he was arrested.
The scene outside Sutton station today
- 'Let her rest in peace': Granddad's anguish after killer dad appeals conviction for murder of six-year-old Ellie Butler
- Murder of six-year-old Ellie Butler warrants public inquiry, says coroner
- Commuter hell: See if you're travelling to work on one of the most overcrowded trains in the country
- RMT rail union announces five-day train strike in dispute with Southern
- Immigration arrests at Byron burger restaurants across London