A wanted teenager was arrested as he tried to clamber from a window on the top deck of a bus.
The 14-year-old boy was wanted for breach of court bail and police had been trying to track him down for several days until he was spotted by a CCTV operator as he got onto a bus on Throwley Way just before 1pm today.
A nearby patrol car followed the bus to Sutton train station where the boy tried to climb out of a top deck window. Officers stopped him and he was arrested.
The scene outside Sutton station today
- Man locked up for 'cowardly' knife attack pleads with judge not to jail him over fears of being radicalised behind bars
- Users of 'wonderful' disability charity devastated by closure
- Hundreds protest 'government inaction' over 'shambolic' Southern Rail service
- Recycle, reuse and repair: free autumn events aimed at reducing landfill waste coming to a town centre near you
- Rating system for lorries to protect cyclists could lead to thousands of HGVs banned from London