Boy arrested outside Sutton Station after trying to climb out of bus top deck
A wanted teenager was arrested as he tried to clamber from a window on the top deck of a bus.
The 14-year-old boy was wanted for breach of court bail and police had been trying to track him down for several days until he was spotted by a CCTV operator as he got onto a bus on Throwley Way just before 1pm today.
A nearby patrol car followed the bus to Sutton train station where the boy tried to climb out of a top deck window. Officers stopped him and he was arrested.
The scene outside Sutton station today
- Jewellery stolen from house as parent picks up child from nursery
- Doctor who sent racist messages to face fitness-to-practice tribunal over new minor allegation
- Number of GCSE results in Sutton between A* to C falls by 17 per cent on last year
- High street scheme recycles 40 tonnes of waste that would have been dumped in landfill
- Serial burglar finally snared after six year police hunt including BBC Crimewatch appearance