A wanted teenager was arrested as he tried to clamber from a window on the top deck of a bus.
The 14-year-old boy was wanted for breach of court bail and police had been trying to track him down for several days until he was spotted by a CCTV operator as he got onto a bus on Throwley Way just before 1pm today.
A nearby patrol car followed the bus to Sutton train station where the boy tried to climb out of a top deck window. Officers stopped him and he was arrested.
The scene outside Sutton station today
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- Would you live in an independent London city-state under President Sadiq Khan? 'Londependence' petition passes 110,000 signatures
- Mayor Sadiq Khan to London's EU migrants: 'You are welcome here'
- EU referendum voters queued for "hours" waiting for Sutton Council to fix technical glitch
- EU Referendum 2016: As Britain votes to leave, how did your borough vote in south west London and north Surrey?