A wanted teenager was arrested as he tried to clamber from a window on the top deck of a bus.
The 14-year-old boy was wanted for breach of court bail and police had been trying to track him down for several days until he was spotted by a CCTV operator as he got onto a bus on Throwley Way just before 1pm today.
A nearby patrol car followed the bus to Sutton train station where the boy tried to climb out of a top deck window. Officers stopped him and he was arrested.
The scene outside Sutton station today
- Rose Hill bus stabbing: Teenager arrested on attempted murder charge
- UPDATE: Teenager fighting for his life after being 'stabbed by group of males' at Rose Hill roundabout in 'serious but stable condition'
- Car flips on roof after bouncing off two parked cars
- UPDATE: Mother and baby in pram hit by skidding motorcycle as they crossed the road
- Charity's research on prison officer cuts slammed as "deliberately misleading"