Two teenage boys have been arrested on suspicion of starting a fire on the top deck of a bus.
A fire was started on the top deck of a 154 bus as it drove through Sutton in the early hours of Saturday morning.
It is believed two boys got on the bus in the Roundshaw estate and started the fire when the bus was in Elm Grove in Sutton before getting off at the junction of Carshalton Road and Ringstead Road in Sutton.
Firefighters had to smash windows on the bus to put out the fire while police searched the area.
Two boys, a 14-year-old and a 15-year-old, were stopped in Westmead Road and arrested on suspicion of arson at 6am.
They have been bailed pending further enquiries.
The fire caused smoke damage to the top deck of the bus. No one was hurt.
- Seven arrested in connection with Westminster terror attack
- Tributes paid to hero police officer killed in terror attack
- Red Nose Day 2017: Show us how you're having a laugh for Comic Relief
- IN PICTURES: Terror at Houses of Parliament as knifeman kills police officer and mows down pedestrians
- Four people, including police officer, killed as pedestrians are mowed down in Westminster terror attack