Have you had a top-of-the-range lawnmower stolen?
Police seized to Hayter lawnmowers worth more than £1,000 each during a drugs raid on a property in Westminster Road, the Wrythe.
Officers believe the lawnmowers are stolen and have arrested a 32-year-old man on suspicion of drug possession and handling stolen goods.
The man has been bailed pending further enquiries and police are appealing to the rightful owners of the lawnmowers to come forward by calling 101.
- Shocking figures show how long you'd have to live to afford buying your first south London home
- VIDEO: No laughing matter as two men try to steal gas canisters from St Helier Hospital
- Armed police to travel on the Tube for first time since 7/7
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Christmas joy: Tube and rail workers could walk out at same time in combined strike