Have you had a top-of-the-range lawnmower stolen?
Police seized to Hayter lawnmowers worth more than £1,000 each during a drugs raid on a property in Westminster Road, the Wrythe.
Officers believe the lawnmowers are stolen and have arrested a 32-year-old man on suspicion of drug possession and handling stolen goods.
The man has been bailed pending further enquiries and police are appealing to the rightful owners of the lawnmowers to come forward by calling 101.
- Pregnant woman injured in Worcester Park crash
- Hundreds of passengers donate to fund for judicial review of Government's handling of Southern rail franchise
- You can work in London and save £450,000 buying a home - but there's a catch
- 10 tips to protect your home as Met Police launches crackdown on burglars ahead of winter months
- Is south London's nightlife 'under attack'? Fabric closure sparks debate into the future of capital's clubs and bars