Have you had a top-of-the-range lawnmower stolen?
Police seized to Hayter lawnmowers worth more than £1,000 each during a drugs raid on a property in Westminster Road, the Wrythe.
Officers believe the lawnmowers are stolen and have arrested a 32-year-old man on suspicion of drug possession and handling stolen goods.
The man has been bailed pending further enquiries and police are appealing to the rightful owners of the lawnmowers to come forward by calling 101.
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms and heavy rain to hit London as spring approaches
- Isis poses 'greatest terror threat since IRA London bombing campaign 40 years ago'
- Pie on their faces! Sutton United forced to play defender in goal after Wayne Shaw sacking
- Thousands of children at schools across south London breathing dangerous toxic air
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars