Have you had a top-of-the-range lawnmower stolen?
Police seized to Hayter lawnmowers worth more than £1,000 each during a drugs raid on a property in Westminster Road, the Wrythe.
Officers believe the lawnmowers are stolen and have arrested a 32-year-old man on suspicion of drug possession and handling stolen goods.
The man has been bailed pending further enquiries and police are appealing to the rightful owners of the lawnmowers to come forward by calling 101.
- Artist traces journey made by Surrey couple in mid 1930s
- Machine gun smuggling woman: 'London gangsters threatened to kill my gran'
- Man arrested over burglaries where 'gentleman burglar kissed victims goodbye'
- Delayed Boris backs life-sciences hub in Sutton as travel hold up pushes case for trams
- Imported Romanian rescue dogs need new homes this Christmas