Have you had a top-of-the-range lawnmower stolen?
Police seized to Hayter lawnmowers worth more than £1,000 each during a drugs raid on a property in Westminster Road, the Wrythe.
Officers believe the lawnmowers are stolen and have arrested a 32-year-old man on suspicion of drug possession and handling stolen goods.
The man has been bailed pending further enquiries and police are appealing to the rightful owners of the lawnmowers to come forward by calling 101.
- Chilly challenge in the Arctic as Sutton runner raises cash as temperature plunges
- Final report into now closed Sutton care home raised serious concerns
- Where's the money? Drug kingpins earn extra 16 years behind bars after failing to stump up criminal cash
- Walkers celebrate as trail is given national accolade
- Expansion set for St Anthony hospital site