A Lucky dog has been reunited with its owners after being stolen in a burglary.
The jet black Yorkshire terrier named Lucky was taken from a house in Cambourne Road, Sutton, in a break-in on March 31.
It owners, including a distraught 12-year-old girl, scoured the area for the pet but to no avail.
Just as they were beginning to lose hope, they learned Lucky had been handed in to the Riverside Animal Centre in Beddington Park.
Staff at the centre scanned Lucky's microchip and were able to trace the family.
A 14-year-old boy has been arrested in connection with the burglary. He has been bailed pending further enquiries.
- Ben Butler trial: Ellie Butler's mother admits lying about her death 'to protect an innocent man'
- Firefighters hand out sandbags to homes at risk of flooding after heavy rainfall
- 'Grave concerns' for boy missing with mother for a year as High Court judge issues appeal
- Britain's Got Talent: Wayne Woodward makes it through to Saturday's final
- Truly stunning - 24 of Tim Peake's most amazing photos from space