A Lucky dog has been reunited with its owners after being stolen in a burglary.
The jet black Yorkshire terrier named Lucky was taken from a house in Cambourne Road, Sutton, in a break-in on March 31.
It owners, including a distraught 12-year-old girl, scoured the area for the pet but to no avail.
Just as they were beginning to lose hope, they learned Lucky had been handed in to the Riverside Animal Centre in Beddington Park.
Staff at the centre scanned Lucky's microchip and were able to trace the family.
A 14-year-old boy has been arrested in connection with the burglary. He has been bailed pending further enquiries.
- Borough's best honoured at awards event
- U’s chairman hits out at media coverage following historic FA Cup tie against Arsenal
- Rosehill man indicates guilty plea to creating indecent images of children
- REVEALED: These are the places where you're most (and least) likely to pass your driving test in London
- Send your Pancake Day photos - and flip through these facts, recipes ideas and top tips