Come Dine With Me producers looking for people from Sutton to take part
Hit TV show Come Dine With Me is looking for couples from Sutton to take part in an episode.
The Channel 4 show challenges people to host dinner parties and then rate each other on their food and general hosting ability with the winner taking home a cash prize.
The programme's producers are planning on filming in Sutton soon and have appealed for interested people to email email@example.com with a contact number to apply.
- Cheam dog owner calls for Staffies and other 'dangerous' dogs to be muzzled
- Zippy from Rainbow spotted in Cheam bush
- Police join Eid festivities in Sutton
- Proposal to close hospital's mental health services and cut beds
- Commonwealth games superstar Joanna Rowsell gets four legged namesake
Comments are closed on this article.