Come Dine With Me producers looking for people from Sutton to take part
Hit TV show Come Dine With Me is looking for couples from Sutton to take part in an episode.
The Channel 4 show challenges people to host dinner parties and then rate each other on their food and general hosting ability with the winner taking home a cash prize.
The programme's producers are planning on filming in Sutton soon and have appealed for interested people to email firstname.lastname@example.org with a contact number to apply.
- TIMELAPSE VIDEO: New Hackbridge junction brings sense of community and safety, planners say
- Have your say on Wimbledon to Sutton Tramlink extension as four possible routes are revealed
- Daniel Dutfield appears in court after death of pregnant 22-year-old girlfriend Jessica Fenner at baby shower
- Missing girl returns home after Sutton Guardian appeal
- Sutton schools lead the way in green credentials
Comments are closed on this article.