Hundreds of children took part in a Good Friday Easter egg hunt organised by Carshalton Beeches Rotary.
The event in Carshalton Park involved children roaming the park to hunt for token they were then able to exchange for chocolate eggs donated by Sainsbury's.
The inaugural event was the idea of Rotarian Alan Caddick.
Branch president Brian Hagley said: "We had to double the number of check-in desks to handle the queue and the Scouts who were helping us were on the constant go replenishing the tokens into the park.
Families hunt for eggs
"We also had to send out for extra eggs.
"It was such a delight to see so many youngsters running around and having such fun."
Money raised from the event will go to the Rotary club's supported charities.
- LIVE: Black Friday sales frenzy
- Zebra crossing could be coming to Shotfield after councillors listen to residents
- Hackbridge petition calls for formal crossings to be reinstated
- Carshalton campaigner celebrates changes at stores as Tesco announces it will no longer display sexualised covers at eye level
- VIDEO: 'Nob the Builder' caught pleasuring himself in couple's living room on CCTV