Jennie Gray, mum of dead Sutton schoolgirl Ellie Butler, charged with intent to pervert the course of justice
Jennie Gray, the mum of dead Sutton schoolgirl Ellie Butler, has been charged with intent to pervert the course of justice.
Ms Gray, 34, has been bailed and will appear in front of Croydon magistrates on May 6.
Six-year-old Ellie was found with serious head injuries at the home Ms Gray shared with her partner Ben Butler in Westover Close on Sutton's Shanklin estate in October last year.
Mr Butler was charged with murder in March and is due to enter a plea at the Old Bailey on May 29.
- TIMELAPSE VIDEO: New Hackbridge junction brings sense of community and safety, planners say
- Have your say on Wimbledon to Sutton Tramlink extension as four possible routes are revealed
- Daniel Dutfield appears in court after death of pregnant 22-year-old girlfriend Jessica Fenner at baby shower
- Missing girl returns home after Sutton Guardian appeal
- Sutton schools lead the way in green credentials