Jennie Gray, the mum of dead Sutton schoolgirl Ellie Butler, has been charged with intent to pervert the course of justice.
Ms Gray, 34, has been bailed and will appear in front of Croydon magistrates on May 6.
Six-year-old Ellie was found with serious head injuries at the home Ms Gray shared with her partner Ben Butler in Westover Close on Sutton's Shanklin estate in October last year.
Mr Butler was charged with murder in March and is due to enter a plea at the Old Bailey on May 29.
- Sutton's Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender community club together for charity calendar
- Lace makers weave their magic
- Hundreds to gather for Living Wandle film premiere
- London Victoria services delayed due to earlier broken down train
- Borrow, fix and mend during Waste Less Live More Week