This piece of positive-thinking graffiti appeared on a lamp post at the junction of Wellesley Road and Brighton Road.
It is not known who the artist is or if they have any plans to paint slogans on other spots in town.
Have you seen the artwork? What do you think of it?
Have your say by leaving a comment below and take part in our poll:
- Argos says DO NOT use these car seats due to child safety fears
- Reception children get double-decker delight
- What's on: 12 reasons to go out this week in south London
- GLA elections: The candidates vying for votes in Croydon and Sutton
- More strikes planned as talks between Southern and the RMT collapse over future of conductor roles