This piece of positive-thinking graffiti appeared on a lamp post at the junction of Wellesley Road and Brighton Road.
It is not known who the artist is or if they have any plans to paint slogans on other spots in town.
Have you seen the artwork? What do you think of it?
Have your say by leaving a comment below and take part in our poll:
- Sutton man charged with House of Commons outburst after marbles were thrown toward MPs
- Primary school headteacher paid more than £200,000 a year
- Vicar charged with sex and child cruelty offences after investigation into 'spanking'
- Boris Johnson's new 'crime dashboard' promises to help Londoners track crime in their neighbourhood
- VIDEO: Stolen luxury cars from London and Surrey found stuffed inside crates to be shipped overseas