This piece of positive-thinking graffiti appeared on a lamp post at the junction of Wellesley Road and Brighton Road.
It is not known who the artist is or if they have any plans to paint slogans on other spots in town.
Have you seen the artwork? What do you think of it?
Have your say by leaving a comment below and take part in our poll:
- 'Robocop' killer to fight murder conviction after Court of Appeal rules witness was unreliable
- Glamping at Chessington World of Adventures: 'pitch-perfect for excitable youngsters'
- Outdoor London for the kids: 5 things to try this summer
- "Choose a life, not a knife": Met police cadets campaign posters to appear across London to tackle knife crime
- 8 things to look forward to in Croydon, Sutton and Epsom this bank holiday and half term