This piece of positive-thinking graffiti appeared on a lamp post at the junction of Wellesley Road and Brighton Road.
It is not known who the artist is or if they have any plans to paint slogans on other spots in town.
Have you seen the artwork? What do you think of it?
Have your say by leaving a comment below and take part in our poll:
- Runner helping exhausted athlete over finishing line 'is what London Marathon is all about'
- Water stations, urinal bays and MP runners: The 2017 London Marathon in numbers
- Record number of runners to take on today's London Marathon
- Fly-tipping getting worse since new bin collections introduced, residents claim
- Five arrested and drugs seized in series of raids across Surrey