A care home is planning to celebrate its award winning status with some cheese and wine.
Wellesley Lodge has been named as one of the most recommended in the capital by carehome.co.uk, based on the home’s online recommendations from its residents and friends.
It came 15th out of 1,694 premises on the care home website.
Manager Sharon Buckland said: “To be an award winning home means appreciation has been given to the care we give to our residents and the efforts we have made to provide them with a caring, loving environment.
“We plan to hold a cheese and wine evening with our residents, their families and friends and our staff to celebrate this award arising from the tributes paid on the carehome.co.uk website.”
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- Would you live in an independent London city-state under President Sadiq Khan? 'Londependence' petition passes 110,000 signatures
- Mayor Sadiq Khan to London's EU migrants: 'You are welcome here'
- EU referendum voters queued for "hours" waiting for Sutton Council to fix technical glitch
- EU Referendum 2016: As Britain votes to leave, how did your borough vote in south west London and north Surrey?