A care home is planning to celebrate its award winning status with some cheese and wine.
Wellesley Lodge has been named as one of the most recommended in the capital by carehome.co.uk, based on the home’s online recommendations from its residents and friends.
It came 15th out of 1,694 premises on the care home website.
Manager Sharon Buckland said: “To be an award winning home means appreciation has been given to the care we give to our residents and the efforts we have made to provide them with a caring, loving environment.
“We plan to hold a cheese and wine evening with our residents, their families and friends and our staff to celebrate this award arising from the tributes paid on the carehome.co.uk website.”
- Sutton United reserve goalkeeper resigns over betting scandal
- Updated: Sutton United goalkeeper Wayne Shaw to be investigated by Gambling Commission over 'pie-eating stunt'
- Updated: Sutton United's FA Cup heroics overshadowed by Wayne Shaw's 'publicity stunt' - with new sponsor offering odds on goalkeeper's pie-eating antics
- How will our area fare when Storm Dorris hammers UK with 80mph winds, heavy rain and snow?
- Sutton manager Paul Doswell blasts ‘idiot’ pitch invaders