A care home is planning to celebrate its award winning status with some cheese and wine.
Wellesley Lodge has been named as one of the most recommended in the capital by carehome.co.uk, based on the home’s online recommendations from its residents and friends.
It came 15th out of 1,694 premises on the care home website.
Manager Sharon Buckland said: “To be an award winning home means appreciation has been given to the care we give to our residents and the efforts we have made to provide them with a caring, loving environment.
“We plan to hold a cheese and wine evening with our residents, their families and friends and our staff to celebrate this award arising from the tributes paid on the carehome.co.uk website.”
- 'World-class' London Cancer Hub moves a step closer as councillors approve provisional plans
- National Front campaigner from Sutton to contest seat of murdered Labour MP Jo Cox
- Sadiq Khan 'forced out Met commissioner in show of power,' claims London Assembly member in sensational attack on Mayor
- REVEALED: Where does your London borough rank on the happiness scale?
- Tube chat falls flat: Londoners unimpressed by badge campaign to get people talking to each other on public transport