A care home is planning to celebrate its award winning status with some cheese and wine.
Wellesley Lodge has been named as one of the most recommended in the capital by carehome.co.uk, based on the home’s online recommendations from its residents and friends.
It came 15th out of 1,694 premises on the care home website.
Manager Sharon Buckland said: “To be an award winning home means appreciation has been given to the care we give to our residents and the efforts we have made to provide them with a caring, loving environment.
“We plan to hold a cheese and wine evening with our residents, their families and friends and our staff to celebrate this award arising from the tributes paid on the carehome.co.uk website.”
- Vets surgery given the go-ahead to open in empty Nonsuch Park lodge despite claims it "would destroy wildlife habitat"
- Tonnes of debris left in the road, but could Christmas card hold clue to the culprit?
- Hospital car parking charges set to rise as part of year of "unpopular decisions" at Epsom and St Helier
- Train strike back ON - dates set for two Network Rail walkouts after pay offer rejected
- Entity Allstars dancer from Worcester Park gets ready for Britain’s Got Talent final