A care home is planning to celebrate its award winning status with some cheese and wine.
Wellesley Lodge has been named as one of the most recommended in the capital by carehome.co.uk, based on the home’s online recommendations from its residents and friends.
It came 15th out of 1,694 premises on the care home website.
Manager Sharon Buckland said: “To be an award winning home means appreciation has been given to the care we give to our residents and the efforts we have made to provide them with a caring, loving environment.
“We plan to hold a cheese and wine evening with our residents, their families and friends and our staff to celebrate this award arising from the tributes paid on the carehome.co.uk website.”
- Grinch cuts wires to hospice's Christmas lights TWICE in three days
- How to get 18 days off work next year - but only book 9 days' holiday
- Relationship between Viridor and Sutton Lib Dems questioned again after councillor appointed to waste giant’s charity arm
- Regulations cause volunteer helping homeless people massive frustration
- Southern launches in-court bid to block drivers' strikes caused by dispute over driver-only trains