A motorist who allegedly drove along a pavement for 200m before smashing into the back of a parked car has been arrested.
Emergency services were called to Manor Road in Wallington after the crash at 9pm last night.
It is understood the man drove up the pavement for up to 200m before colliding with a parked Range Rover.
The motorist, who was driving a Vauxhall Vectra, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
The driver suffered neck injuries in the collision but they are not believe to be life-threatening or life-changing.
- GALLERY: Your photos of Storm Doris chaos
- 'They have no shame': Sutton Lib Dems accused of using U’s cup success to collect fans’ data
- Doris Day travel disruptions: Here’s where to avoid
- UPDATE: Missing puppy farm rescue dog from Sutton found after 10 days on the streets
- Sex survey shows how much action south London couples are getting each month