A motorist who allegedly drove along a pavement for 200m before smashing into the back of a parked car has been arrested.
Emergency services were called to Manor Road in Wallington after the crash at 9pm last night.
It is understood the man drove up the pavement for up to 200m before colliding with a parked Range Rover.
The motorist, who was driving a Vauxhall Vectra, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
The driver suffered neck injuries in the collision but they are not believe to be life-threatening or life-changing.
- Blasts reported as stolen car dumped and left to burn
- Have your say on Scotland: Should they stay or go?
- Witness appeal launched in three Sutton manhunts
- Sutton Black History Group holds its Making Freedom exhibition
- Prisoners' education charity urges votes for £3,000 bank grant