Doctor appears in court charged with voyeurism at St Anthony's Hospital in North Cheam
A doctor has appeared in court charged with voyeurism at St Anthony's Hospital in North Cheam.
Dr Lam Hoe Yeoh, 61, of Garratts Lane in Banstead, appeared in front of Croydon magistrates this morning charged with voyeurism relating to an incident at the London Road hospital on Monday, April 14.
The case was adjourned until Wednesday, June 11, while a police investigation continues.
- Officers look to young people to make the borough safer
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals do not spend money on porn for patients
- Carshalton and Wallington MP finds out more about life-saving cancer research
- Pupil premium 'boosts Sutton exam results'
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals referred to Health Secretary over financial concerns