A doctor has appeared in court charged with voyeurism at St Anthony's Hospital in North Cheam.
Dr Lam Hoe Yeoh, 61, of Garratts Lane in Banstead, appeared in front of Croydon magistrates this morning charged with voyeurism relating to an incident at the London Road hospital on Monday, April 14.
The case was adjourned until Wednesday, June 11, while a police investigation continues.
- Man rushed to hospital following attack in Sutton High Street
- Network Rail reportedly set to lose sole control of British rail infrastructure
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan to spend 'record amount' on London cycling initiatives
- Bless this public house: Reverend sprinkles holy water on pumps in quirky annual tradition
- Fears for 'safety and wellbeing' of missing teenage girl with links to south west London