A doctor has appeared in court charged with voyeurism at St Anthony's Hospital in North Cheam.
Dr Lam Hoe Yeoh, 61, of Garratts Lane in Banstead, appeared in front of Croydon magistrates this morning charged with voyeurism relating to an incident at the London Road hospital on Monday, April 14.
The case was adjourned until Wednesday, June 11, while a police investigation continues.
- Sutton and Croydon's best and worst-performing schools revealed
- ‘I don’t think I’ll get a US visa’: Sutton MP has no regrets saying he would roast Donald Trump
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- Two wanted in connection to burglary and series of thefts
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?