Knife-wielding man sexually assaults girl in Overton Park
A knife-wielding man sexually assaulted a girl in Overton Park on Wednesday.
The young man approached a pair of girls and inappropriately touched one of them at about 4pm.
He then approached a group of older boys before leaving the scene.
A passerby spotted the man with the knife and called police but he left the scene before officers arrived.
Anyone who uses the park has been advised to walk in groups.
A 14-year-old boy has been arrested on suspicion of assault in connection with the incident.
If you have information about the incident, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- MP tops off Carshalton College's latest development
- Fraudster gang jailed after 'inside man' at Royal Marsden cancer hospital helped them run £642k scam
- Hooded attacker grabs woman as she walks home in Carshalton
- Man dies after being found injured in parked car
- Hackbridge neighbours in shock after blaze devastates Bedzed flat
Comments are closed on this article.