Tell Sutton Council what you think of its tax leaflet and win £50
You can win £50 by telling the council what you think of a leaflet explaining your council tax.
People in Sutton should recently have received a leaflet explaining how their council tax provides services.
Now the council wants to know how useful people found that leaflet to be and is inviting them to take part in a survey.
Julie Turner, the council's head of revenues, benefits, insurance and pensions, said: "The council tax booklet survey is very important, we want to find out how helpful this booklet is, if people read it and what people find useful.
"As a council we want to ensure that all residents can have their say and help us in providing information and advice in an accessible way that suits them."
"I hope that as many residents as possible will take part in this survey and give us their feedback."
To take part in the survey and enter a prize draw for a chance to win £50, visit http://bitly.com/council-tax-leaflet-survey
- From charging at rioters to rescuing hamsters - outgoing top cop shares his stories
- Carshalton chicken shop hoodies batter vulnerable man
- Dog owner lies about address after attack in Carshalton Park
- Up to 300 blood samples taken after van is stolen from outside GP surgery in broad daylight
- Drunks will be forced to wear 'sobriety tags' in crime crackdown
Comments are closed on this article.