You can win £50 by telling the council what you think of a leaflet explaining your council tax.
People in Sutton should recently have received a leaflet explaining how their council tax provides services.
Now the council wants to know how useful people found that leaflet to be and is inviting them to take part in a survey.
Julie Turner, the council's head of revenues, benefits, insurance and pensions, said: "The council tax booklet survey is very important, we want to find out how helpful this booklet is, if people read it and what people find useful.
"As a council we want to ensure that all residents can have their say and help us in providing information and advice in an accessible way that suits them."
"I hope that as many residents as possible will take part in this survey and give us their feedback."
To take part in the survey and enter a prize draw for a chance to win £50, visit http://bitly.com/council-tax-leaflet-survey
- Pensioner who made neighbour’s lives hell by banging wooden stick for four months convicted of harassment
- PARTY TIME! Send us your school prom photos for our gallery
- A day of remembrance - 100 years since the beginning of the Battle of The Somme we ask our readers for their stories of that most terrible of battles
- Sleeping woman awakes to find masked burglars in house in 'terrifying ordeal'
- Two Sutton schools celebrate national awards