You can win £50 by telling the council what you think of a leaflet explaining your council tax.
People in Sutton should recently have received a leaflet explaining how their council tax provides services.
Now the council wants to know how useful people found that leaflet to be and is inviting them to take part in a survey.
Julie Turner, the council's head of revenues, benefits, insurance and pensions, said: "The council tax booklet survey is very important, we want to find out how helpful this booklet is, if people read it and what people find useful.
"As a council we want to ensure that all residents can have their say and help us in providing information and advice in an accessible way that suits them."
"I hope that as many residents as possible will take part in this survey and give us their feedback."
To take part in the survey and enter a prize draw for a chance to win £50, visit http://bitly.com/council-tax-leaflet-survey
- What to do with your old £1 coins and by when - with new pound coin coming this month
- National Offer Day: Thousands of children across UK set to miss out on first choice of secondary school place
- Tunisia terror attack: Six hotel security guards charged with failing to help tourists during gunman's rampage
- Send your World Book Day photos - and see which characters are set to be most popular
- London Underground: Man killed after being hit by Tube and signal failures causing severe delays on Northern, Piccadilly and District lines