Eastenders star Ross Kemp backs Save St Helier Hospital campaign
Eastenders hard man Ross Kemp has given his backing to the campaign to Save St Helier.
He met Sutton Labour Councillor John Keys and expressed his support for the campaign to protect the Carshalton-based hospital from cuts.
The actor-turned-presenter who played Grant Mitchell in Eastenders also discussed the growth in use of foodbanks during the meeting.
- Sutton council accused of censorship in 'propaganda' row
- War weapons and medals stolen in Sutton burglary
- Husband who assaulted wife at tram stop in Mitcham must do unpaid work and pay fine
- Young author from Carshalton looking for help in turning Jolly Jim the explorer into a reality
- TIMELAPSE VIDEO: New Hackbridge junction brings sense of community and safety, planners say
Comments are closed on this article.