Eastenders star Ross Kemp backs Save St Helier Hospital campaign
Eastenders hard man Ross Kemp has given his backing to the campaign to Save St Helier.
He met Sutton Labour Councillor John Keys and expressed his support for the campaign to protect the Carshalton-based hospital from cuts.
The actor-turned-presenter who played Grant Mitchell in Eastenders also discussed the growth in use of foodbanks during the meeting.
- Cheam cyclist Joanna Rowsell wins gold in Glasgow
- Grunge-indie band OneWordStories talk about recording their first album
- Teen who attacked a police officer is banned from hanging around with his friends
- Officers look to young people to make the borough safer
- Epsom and St Helier hospitals do not spend money on porn for patients
Comments are closed on this article.