Eastenders star Ross Kemp backs Save St Helier Hospital campaign
Eastenders hard man Ross Kemp has given his backing to the campaign to Save St Helier.
He met Sutton Labour Councillor John Keys and expressed his support for the campaign to protect the Carshalton-based hospital from cuts.
The actor-turned-presenter who played Grant Mitchell in Eastenders also discussed the growth in use of foodbanks during the meeting.
- 'Epsom should merge with a London borough like Sutton', says councillor
- North Cheam and Worcester Park benefit from £2.4m facelift
- Family remember teenager who died in Marchioness Thames tragedy 25 years on
- Leading ear doctor accused of multiple sexual offences appears in court
- Former Met Police officer from New Malden jailed for selling stories to The Sun
Comments are closed on this article.