Eastenders star Ross Kemp backs Save St Helier Hospital campaign
Eastenders hard man Ross Kemp has given his backing to the campaign to Save St Helier.
He met Sutton Labour Councillor John Keys and expressed his support for the campaign to protect the Carshalton-based hospital from cuts.
The actor-turned-presenter who played Grant Mitchell in Eastenders also discussed the growth in use of foodbanks during the meeting.
- Up to 300 blood samples taken after van is stolen from outside GP surgery in broad daylight
- Drunks will be forced to wear 'sobriety tags' in crime crackdown
- Listen to the mind-bendingly experimental Soap Company
- Neighbours threaten to sue Morrison's in Sutton over car park noise
- Sutton war hero's watch unearthed encrusted in mud from the Somme 100 years after the First World War
Comments are closed on this article.