A 16-year-old boy has been charged with sexually assaulting a disabled man on a central Sutton estate.
Officers arrested the boy, who can not be named for legal reasons, on Sunday after an incident involving a vulnerable adult on Saturday, May 4.
He was charged with causing a male aged 13 or over to engage in penetrative sexual activity and separate charge of burglary and is due to appear at Camberwell Green youth court tomorrow.
- Dialysis manager 'Dodgy Hodgy' and fraudster friends sentenced for scamming hospital trust out of hundreds of thousands of pounds
- Southern launch appeal against High Court decision to refuse it preventing drivers' strikes
- Sadiq Khan accuses ministers of 'abandoning' Southern Rail passengers
- Jailed: Burglars who stole expensive cars and motorbikes across south London and Surrey
- New update means Uber can now track you until five minutes AFTER your ride is finished