Teenage boy charged with sexually assaulting disabled man on Sutton estate
A 16-year-old boy has been charged with sexually assaulting a disabled man on a central Sutton estate.
Officers arrested the boy, who can not be named for legal reasons, on Sunday after an incident involving a vulnerable adult on Saturday, May 4.
He was charged with causing a male aged 13 or over to engage in penetrative sexual activity and separate charge of burglary and is due to appear at Camberwell Green youth court tomorrow.
- Up to 300 blood samples taken after van is stolen from outside GP surgery in broad daylight
- Drunks will be forced to wear 'sobriety tags' in crime crackdown
- Listen to the mind-bendingly experimental Soap Company
- Neighbours threaten to sue Morrison's in Sutton over car park noise
- Sutton war hero's watch unearthed encrusted in mud from the Somme 100 years after the First World War