A 16-year-old boy has been charged with sexually assaulting a disabled man on a central Sutton estate.
Officers arrested the boy, who can not be named for legal reasons, on Sunday after an incident involving a vulnerable adult on Saturday, May 4.
He was charged with causing a male aged 13 or over to engage in penetrative sexual activity and separate charge of burglary and is due to appear at Camberwell Green youth court tomorrow.
- Sutton United reserve goalkeeper resigns over betting scandal
- Updated: Sutton United goalkeeper Wayne Shaw to be investigated by Gambling Commission over 'pie-eating stunt'
- Updated: Sutton United's FA Cup heroics overshadowed by Wayne Shaw's 'publicity stunt' - with new sponsor offering odds on goalkeeper's pie-eating antics
- How will our area fare when Storm Dorris hammers UK with 80mph winds, heavy rain and snow?
- Sutton manager Paul Doswell blasts ‘idiot’ pitch invaders