A 16-year-old boy has been charged with sexually assaulting a disabled man on a central Sutton estate.
Officers arrested the boy, who can not be named for legal reasons, on Sunday after an incident involving a vulnerable adult on Saturday, May 4.
He was charged with causing a male aged 13 or over to engage in penetrative sexual activity and separate charge of burglary and is due to appear at Camberwell Green youth court tomorrow.
- UPDATE: Man killed after motorcycle and van crash in Belmont, Sutton
- Andy Burnham: "St Helier hospital must stay on current site"
- Councillor pay rises pushed through by Lib Dems
- Pair who burgled care home and restaurant on the same day jailed
- Dad and daughter jailed after trying to cover up drink-driving crash