A 16-year-old boy has been charged with sexually assaulting a disabled man on a central Sutton estate.
Officers arrested the boy, who can not be named for legal reasons, on Sunday after an incident involving a vulnerable adult on Saturday, May 4.
He was charged with causing a male aged 13 or over to engage in penetrative sexual activity and separate charge of burglary and is due to appear at Camberwell Green youth court tomorrow.
- Police search for missing Sutton man
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Richmond by-election reaction: Brake no longer Olney Lib Dem in the city
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn