A 16-year-old boy has been charged with sexually assaulting a disabled man on a central Sutton estate.
Officers arrested the boy, who can not be named for legal reasons, on Sunday after an incident involving a vulnerable adult on Saturday, May 4.
He was charged with causing a male aged 13 or over to engage in penetrative sexual activity and separate charge of burglary and is due to appear at Camberwell Green youth court tomorrow.
- Grinch cuts wires to hospice's Christmas lights TWICE in three days
- How to get 18 days off work next year - but only book 9 days' holiday
- Relationship between Viridor and Sutton Lib Dems questioned again after councillor appointed to waste giant’s charity arm
- Regulations cause volunteer helping homeless people massive frustration
- Southern launches in-court bid to block drivers' strikes caused by dispute over driver-only trains