A pair of dog owners fear their precious pooch may have been stolen - because of its big nipples.
Steve Laws was out walking Ruby, the Dogue de Bordeaux he owns with partner Heather Hall, in Rosehill at 8pm on Sunday when something spooked her and she ran into the road.
Ruby was clipped by two cars but appeared to be unhurt as she ran away. Mr Laws could not keep up and the three-year-old got away.
Ruby was spotted later that evening near Middleton Road but has not been seen since.
The couple have been out searching for their pet to no avail and fear she may have been stolen due to her big nipples.
Ms Hall said: "It sounds weird but she has very big nipples.
"I'm concerned that someone might have taken her because they thought she was pregnant and the puppies are worth quite a lot of money. She isn't pregnant though.
"She's really important to us. I hope if someone's got her they get a guilty conscience and give her back."
If you see Ruby, you can call Mr Laws on 07831 411374.
- Travel chaos expected as Storm Doris roars towards south London, north Kent and north Surrey
- Bill presented to Parliament to stop Lee Valley park tax on south Londoners after this website's campaign
- First woman Met Police Commissioner announced
- Gender pay gap? More like gender pay gulf as millennial women set to be £50,000 poorer than men
- ‘Shaw is best goalkeeper’: Sutton United website hacked