A pair of dog owners fear their precious pooch may have been stolen - because of its big nipples.
Steve Laws was out walking Ruby, the Dogue de Bordeaux he owns with partner Heather Hall, in Rosehill at 8pm on Sunday when something spooked her and she ran into the road.
Ruby was clipped by two cars but appeared to be unhurt as she ran away. Mr Laws could not keep up and the three-year-old got away.
Ruby was spotted later that evening near Middleton Road but has not been seen since.
The couple have been out searching for their pet to no avail and fear she may have been stolen due to her big nipples.
Ms Hall said: "It sounds weird but she has very big nipples.
"I'm concerned that someone might have taken her because they thought she was pregnant and the puppies are worth quite a lot of money. She isn't pregnant though.
"She's really important to us. I hope if someone's got her they get a guilty conscience and give her back."
If you see Ruby, you can call Mr Laws on 07831 411374.
- Artist traces journey made by Surrey couple in mid 1930s
- Machine gun smuggling woman: 'London gangsters threatened to kill my gran'
- Man arrested over burglaries where 'gentleman burglar kissed victims goodbye'
- Delayed Boris backs life-sciences hub in Sutton as travel hold up pushes case for trams
- Imported Romanian rescue dogs need new homes this Christmas