Sutton Trading Standards join the fight against fraudsters for Scams Awareness Month
Sutton Trading Standards is urging people to ‘fight back against the fraudsters.’
The call comes as part of Scams Awareness Month, which is taking place up and down the UK throughout May.
Research by the charity Citizens Advice predicts there are 4m victims of fraud every year.
Victims of scams should report the instance to Action Fraud on 0300 123 2040.
- From charging at rioters to rescuing hamsters - outgoing top cop shares his stories
- Carshalton chicken shop hoodies attack vulnerable man
- Dog owner lies about address after attack in Carshalton Park
- "I will stay here until they evict me."- says man at loggerheads with the council
- Up to 300 blood samples taken after van is stolen from outside GP surgery in broad daylight
Comments are closed on this article.