The shutters are coming down on one of Sutton’s oldest family businesses.
Fabric World Interiors has stood on a corner of Sutton High Street for 35 years.
The store specialises in curtains, interior design, making up and fitting.
New patch: Fabric World's new Epsom store
The family business has been kitting out Sutton homes for over three decades, making them part of the very fabric of the town.
It was opened in 1978 by Morris Shinerock, a flamboyant east-end businessman.
Since 1985 it has been run by his daughter Debra Gordon, who was just 25 when she took the reins.
On June 30 they will up sticks and move their store to West Street in Epsom.
The move has come about after the store was purchased by LXB Retail Properties.
The real estate firm are running the Old Gasworks development project, which will see a supermarket and residential units built to the north of Sutton High Street.
Ms Gordon said: "We have been here years and it's been wonderful.
"We have staff in their 70's, who have been making curtains for us since the store opened.
"We have also been serving different generations of the same family."
Fabric World Interiors will still be based at 287 High Street, Sutton, until the last day of June.
- Extra-large coffin of helicopter crash victim inspires sister to shed eight stone
- I knew Ben Butler would kill daughter Ellie, says ex-girlfriend
- Sadiq Khan demands more devolution for London in Brexit aftermath
- WEATHER: South London and north Surrey set for another day of underwhelming weather
- Police hunting man wanted in connection to five burglaries