A teenager has gone missing from his home in Carshalton and police are concerned for his welfare.
Robbie Duke, 13, has not been seen by his family in almost a week and it is feared he could be sleeping rough.
He was last seen at his home in Carshalton at 9pm on Wednesday, May 14. Since then there have been sightings of him on the Shanklin estate in Belmont.
Robbie is believed to have taken a change of clothes with him but has no access to money or a mobile phone.
If you see Robbie, please call police on 999. If you have any other information about his whereabouts, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Man pistol-whipped and tied up in late night break-in
- Car blaze causes heavy traffic in Morden and St Helier
- Hurricane Gonzalo not expected to devastate south London and Surrey
- 'Mum, my feet are on fire!' Car bought yesterday bursts into flames on morning school run
- Children's centres budgets slashed by 14%