A teenager has gone missing from his home in Carshalton and police are concerned for his welfare.
Robbie Duke, 13, has not been seen by his family in almost a week and it is feared he could be sleeping rough.
He was last seen at his home in Carshalton at 9pm on Wednesday, May 14. Since then there have been sightings of him on the Shanklin estate in Belmont.
Robbie is believed to have taken a change of clothes with him but has no access to money or a mobile phone.
If you see Robbie, please call police on 999. If you have any other information about his whereabouts, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- Sutton and Croydon's best and worst-performing schools revealed
- ‘I don’t think I’ll get a US visa’: Sutton MP has no regrets saying he would roast Donald Trump
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- Two wanted in connection to burglary and series of thefts
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?