A teenager has gone missing from his home in Carshalton and police are concerned for his welfare.
Robbie Duke, 13, has not been seen by his family in almost a week and it is feared he could be sleeping rough.
He was last seen at his home in Carshalton at 9pm on Wednesday, May 14. Since then there have been sightings of him on the Shanklin estate in Belmont.
Robbie is believed to have taken a change of clothes with him but has no access to money or a mobile phone.
If you see Robbie, please call police on 999. If you have any other information about his whereabouts, you can call police on 101 or the charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 'World-class' London Cancer Hub moves a step closer as councillors approve provisional plans
- National Front campaigner from Sutton to contest seat of murdered Labour MP Jo Cox
- Sadiq Khan 'forced out Met commissioner in show of power,' claims London Assembly member in sensational attack on Mayor
- REVEALED: Where does your London borough rank on the happiness scale?
- Tube chat falls flat: Londoners unimpressed by badge campaign to get people talking to each other on public transport