Late night cooking leads to flat fire in Wallington

Sutton Guardian: The London Fire Brigade urges people to take care when cooking The London Fire Brigade urges people to take care when cooking

Firefighters were called to a flat in Wallington after someone's cooking caught fire in the early hours of Monday.

A crew from Wallington fire station went to the flat in Delaney Way after smoke from the cooking set off fire alarms.

The blaze did not spread beyond the cooker and did not do significant damage to the property.

The London Fire Brigade urges people to take care when cooking, not to cook after drinking and never to leave pots and pans unattended.
 

Comments

Post a comment

Remember you are personally responsible for what you post on this site and must abide by our site terms. Do not post anything that is false, abusive or malicious. If you wish to complain, please use the ‘report this post’ link.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree