I am writing in response to Bill Laing’s letter (Cyclists clad in their silly outfits nearly hit my wife August 28).
It is clear that you have personal issues with cyclists.
You write about silly outfits and helmets. Perhaps, if you were to write in a more constructive way, it would be more effective.
It is possible that Sutton Council may put a rail up to deter this as it sounds dangerous.
Please do not stereotype all cyclists, I often get chastised by drivers for being in the road.
I am fairly sure your dress sense, as with us all, cannot be good all the time.
- Send your letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteers needed for RNLI fundraising day across south London
- Rail engineering works set to affect London marathon runners and spectators tomorrow
- Update: Tonnes of builders rubbish catches fire behind Rosehill pet shop
- Clock takes a time out
- UPDATE: Man killed after motorcycle and van crash in Belmont, Sutton