I am writing in response to Bill Laing’s letter (Cyclists clad in their silly outfits nearly hit my wife August 28).
It is clear that you have personal issues with cyclists.
You write about silly outfits and helmets. Perhaps, if you were to write in a more constructive way, it would be more effective.
It is possible that Sutton Council may put a rail up to deter this as it sounds dangerous.
Please do not stereotype all cyclists, I often get chastised by drivers for being in the road.
I am fairly sure your dress sense, as with us all, cannot be good all the time.
- Send your letters to: email@example.com
- Artist traces journey made by Surrey couple in mid 1930s
- Machine gun smuggling woman: 'London gangsters threatened to kill my gran'
- Man arrested over burglaries where 'gentleman burglar kissed victims goodbye'
- Delayed Boris backs life-sciences hub in Sutton as travel hold up pushes case for trams
- Imported Romanian rescue dogs need new homes this Christmas