I am writing in response to Bill Laing’s letter (Cyclists clad in their silly outfits nearly hit my wife August 28).
It is clear that you have personal issues with cyclists.
You write about silly outfits and helmets. Perhaps, if you were to write in a more constructive way, it would be more effective.
It is possible that Sutton Council may put a rail up to deter this as it sounds dangerous.
Please do not stereotype all cyclists, I often get chastised by drivers for being in the road.
I am fairly sure your dress sense, as with us all, cannot be good all the time.
- Send your letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 'Irreplaceable' sculptures stolen from museum exhibition commemorating Battle of the Somme
- 'Can I have a Big Mac?' – London Fire Brigade reveals top 10 weirdest 999 calls
- Southern Rail cancel trains because of 'graffiti'
- Judge's secret ruling on Ellie Butler murder should be made public, appeals court rules
- Police launch appeal to find 20-year-old man who disappeared without his medication