I am writing in response to Bill Laing’s letter (Cyclists clad in their silly outfits nearly hit my wife August 28).
It is clear that you have personal issues with cyclists.
You write about silly outfits and helmets. Perhaps, if you were to write in a more constructive way, it would be more effective.
It is possible that Sutton Council may put a rail up to deter this as it sounds dangerous.
Please do not stereotype all cyclists, I often get chastised by drivers for being in the road.
I am fairly sure your dress sense, as with us all, cannot be good all the time.
- Send your letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pregnant woman injured in Worcester Park crash
- Hundreds of passengers donate to fund for judicial review of Government's handling of Southern rail franchise
- You can work in London and save £450,000 buying a home - but there's a catch
- 10 tips to protect your home as Met Police launches crackdown on burglars ahead of winter months
- Is south London's nightlife 'under attack'? Fabric closure sparks debate into the future of capital's clubs and bars