I am writing in response to Bill Laing’s letter (Cyclists clad in their silly outfits nearly hit my wife August 28).
It is clear that you have personal issues with cyclists.
You write about silly outfits and helmets. Perhaps, if you were to write in a more constructive way, it would be more effective.
It is possible that Sutton Council may put a rail up to deter this as it sounds dangerous.
Please do not stereotype all cyclists, I often get chastised by drivers for being in the road.
I am fairly sure your dress sense, as with us all, cannot be good all the time.
- Send your letters to: email@example.com
- London Victoria services delayed due to earlier broken down train
- Borrow, fix and mend during Waste Less Live More Week
- Disappearance of "very intelligent" Ewell family man completely out of character, says friend
- Poll results: Our readers back Scotland No vote
- Sisters to take on night walk in memory of their brother diagnosed days before a half-marathon