I am writing in response to Bill Laing’s letter (Cyclists clad in their silly outfits nearly hit my wife August 28).
It is clear that you have personal issues with cyclists.
You write about silly outfits and helmets. Perhaps, if you were to write in a more constructive way, it would be more effective.
It is possible that Sutton Council may put a rail up to deter this as it sounds dangerous.
Please do not stereotype all cyclists, I often get chastised by drivers for being in the road.
I am fairly sure your dress sense, as with us all, cannot be good all the time.
- Send your letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Christmas joy: Tube and rail workers could walk out at same time in combined strike
- 'Catastrophic': Reaction as Heathrow Airport expansion gets go-ahead with government choosing third runway
- Dad who barricaded himself in Carshalton home with gas canisters 'wasn't going to blow house up'
- Man rushed to hospital after motorbike and car collide in Worcester Park