Snappers have been out taking photos of the borough's newest river.
Recent heavy rains mean the Wandle now once again runs through Carshalton Park, from its historic source at the Grotto, and in the Grove park behind Westcroft Leisure Centre.
The pool in Carshalton Park has also been refilled.
It is thought it is the first time the river has flowed there in more than 10 years.
Thanks to Kevin Lewis who took this stunning image of the Wandle in the Grove by Westcroft Leisure Centre (CLICK TO ENLARGE!)
Matthew Savage took these three beautiful pictures of the Wandle and the pool in Carshalton Park.
This is how the riverbed by the Grotto usually looks.
If you have a nice Sutton photo to share with our readers, email the newsdesk.
- VIDEO: No laughing matter as two men try to steal gas canisters from St Helier Hospital
- Armed police to travel on the Tube for first time since 7/7
- Fewer mentally ill people being locked up in London police cells, figures show
- Christmas joy: Tube and rail workers could walk out at same time in combined strike
- 'Catastrophic': Reaction as Heathrow Airport expansion gets go-ahead with government choosing third runway