Snappers have been out taking photos of the borough's newest river.
Recent heavy rains mean the Wandle now once again runs through Carshalton Park, from its historic source at the Grotto, and in the Grove park behind Westcroft Leisure Centre.
The pool in Carshalton Park has also been refilled.
It is thought it is the first time the river has flowed there in more than 10 years.
Thanks to Kevin Lewis who took this stunning image of the Wandle in the Grove by Westcroft Leisure Centre (CLICK TO ENLARGE!)
Matthew Savage took these three beautiful pictures of the Wandle and the pool in Carshalton Park.
This is how the riverbed by the Grotto usually looks.
If you have a nice Sutton photo to share with our readers, email the newsdesk.
- Judge condemns Wandsworth Prison security after inmate imports machine guns from his cell
- Robins best Eagles in Surrey County Cup semi-final
- TARIFF-ying changes to Sutton's car parking prices
- Traveller camp sparks redevelopment calls at Victoria House
- Hospitals could be fined for missing superbug MRSA target