Snappers have been out taking photos of the borough's newest river.
Recent heavy rains mean the Wandle now once again runs through Carshalton Park, from its historic source at the Grotto, and in the Grove park behind Westcroft Leisure Centre.
The pool in Carshalton Park has also been refilled.
It is thought it is the first time the river has flowed there in more than 10 years.
Thanks to Kevin Lewis who took this stunning image of the Wandle in the Grove by Westcroft Leisure Centre (CLICK TO ENLARGE!)
Matthew Savage took these three beautiful pictures of the Wandle and the pool in Carshalton Park.
This is how the riverbed by the Grotto usually looks.
If you have a nice Sutton photo to share with our readers, email the newsdesk.
- Sutton and District Synagogue welcome new Rabbi
- Men attempt to abduct 10-year-old girl outside primary school in Sutton
- Charity for disabled people forced to close its doors amid Government funding cuts
- VIDEO: Car wash worker caught red-handed pressure washing litter onto roadside
- Ten-year-old describes how 'godsend' specialists helped her through cancer treatment