Snappers have been out taking photos of the borough's newest river.
Recent heavy rains mean the Wandle now once again runs through Carshalton Park, from its historic source at the Grotto, and in the Grove park behind Westcroft Leisure Centre.
The pool in Carshalton Park has also been refilled.
It is thought it is the first time the river has flowed there in more than 10 years.
Thanks to Kevin Lewis who took this stunning image of the Wandle in the Grove by Westcroft Leisure Centre (CLICK TO ENLARGE!)
Matthew Savage took these three beautiful pictures of the Wandle and the pool in Carshalton Park.
This is how the riverbed by the Grotto usually looks.
If you have a nice Sutton photo to share with our readers, email the newsdesk.
- Vulnerable missing man found safe and well
- Strictly Come Dancing star Joanne Clifton loving life in Sutton
- Fuming council tenants endure 'seven months of hell' as 'cowboy' builders take them for a ride
- Elderly woman unharmed after getting trapped in bathroom
- Police search for dementia sufferer missing from care home