A father arrested following the death of his six-year-old daughter has been rebailed until mid March.
Ben Butler was arrested after his daughter Ellie died from head injuries after being found collapsed at their home in Westover Close, on Sutton’s Shanklin Estate, in October last year.
A large forensic operation was launched on Ellie's estate
Ellie was taken to hospital but pronounced dead later that day.
A post-mortem examination concluded she had died from head injuries and an inquest has been opened into her death.
Detective Chief Inspector Charles King, of the Metropolitan Police, told South London Coroner's Court in November he believed her death was suspicious.
Police continue their enquiries into the death of the Avenue Primary School pupil who was described as a lovely little girl who wanted to be an artist when she grew up.
- Britain's Got Talent: Wayne Woodward makes it through to Saturday's final
- 'Grave concerns' for boy missing with mother for a year as High Court judge issues appeal
- Truly stunning - 24 of Tim Peake's most amazing photos from space
- Police appeal to find missing Clapham man last seen in Sutton
- WEATHER: Warm temperatures to continue with cloud cover to arrive this afternoon