A father arrested following the death of his six-year-old daughter has been rebailed until mid March.
Ben Butler was arrested after his daughter Ellie died from head injuries after being found collapsed at their home in Westover Close, on Sutton’s Shanklin Estate, in October last year.
A large forensic operation was launched on Ellie's estate
Ellie was taken to hospital but pronounced dead later that day.
A post-mortem examination concluded she had died from head injuries and an inquest has been opened into her death.
Detective Chief Inspector Charles King, of the Metropolitan Police, told South London Coroner's Court in November he believed her death was suspicious.
Police continue their enquiries into the death of the Avenue Primary School pupil who was described as a lovely little girl who wanted to be an artist when she grew up.
- High Court judge refuses Beddington incinerator campaigner permission to appeal
- Man charged with raping 15-year-old girl in Grove Park Carshalton and two other offences
- Restorative justice champions Vi and Ray Donovan: "It must always be about the victims"
- Children join hands for 150th anniversary of St Dunstan's Church in Cheam
- Second man arrested over rape of schoolgirl in Carshalton playground