A father arrested following the death of his six-year-old daughter has been rebailed until mid March.
Ben Butler was arrested after his daughter Ellie died from head injuries after being found collapsed at their home in Westover Close, on Sutton’s Shanklin Estate, in October last year.
A large forensic operation was launched on Ellie's estate
Ellie was taken to hospital but pronounced dead later that day.
A post-mortem examination concluded she had died from head injuries and an inquest has been opened into her death.
Detective Chief Inspector Charles King, of the Metropolitan Police, told South London Coroner's Court in November he believed her death was suspicious.
Police continue their enquiries into the death of the Avenue Primary School pupil who was described as a lovely little girl who wanted to be an artist when she grew up.
- BBC Teen Award for Sutton teenager
- Man pistol-whipped and tied up in late night break-in
- Car blaze causes heavy traffic in Morden and St Helier
- Hurricane Gonzalo not expected to devastate south London and Surrey
- 'Mum, my feet are on fire!' Car bought yesterday bursts into flames on morning school run