A father arrested following the death of his six-year-old daughter has been rebailed until mid March.
Ben Butler was arrested after his daughter Ellie died from head injuries after being found collapsed at their home in Westover Close, on Sutton’s Shanklin Estate, in October last year.
A large forensic operation was launched on Ellie's estate
Ellie was taken to hospital but pronounced dead later that day.
A post-mortem examination concluded she had died from head injuries and an inquest has been opened into her death.
Detective Chief Inspector Charles King, of the Metropolitan Police, told South London Coroner's Court in November he believed her death was suspicious.
Police continue their enquiries into the death of the Avenue Primary School pupil who was described as a lovely little girl who wanted to be an artist when she grew up.
- French folk dancers from Sutton's twin town give traditional performance in town centre
- Sutton and District Synagogue welcome new Rabbi
- Men attempt to abduct 10-year-old girl outside primary school in Sutton
- Charity for disabled people forced to close its doors amid Government funding cuts
- VIDEO: Car wash worker caught red-handed pressure washing litter onto roadside